** NOTICE: CAPS LMS replaced E-Track and GoSignMeUp as of November 30, 2022. Please visit https://jfs.ohio.gov/ocf/training.stm for more information on CAPS, including how to log in for the first time. **
E-Track is the learning management system of the Ohio Child Welfare Training Program. Assessors - and those whose jobs require them to become assessors - have E-Track records to access assessor training.
Submission of the Add-Edit Person webform will result in E-Track access for Adopt America Network (AAN) Assessors. To ensure you are both correctly associated with AAN and where you are geographically located in the state, please make the following selections on the Add-Edit Person webform:
- Mailing Address Line 1: Enter Adopt America Network
- Mailing Address Line 2, City, Postal Code: Enter your residence where you live (not the address of AAN)
- Person Type: Select Assessor
- OAC Training Effective Date: Enter the date you began employment as an assessor
- Agency: Enter Adopt America Network
- County: Select the county in which you reside. This field will only be visible if your address state is Ohio.
- Notes: Add note to clarify request
- Add to existing record if you currently have an active E-Track record, and that role is not changing. Your AAN contact information will be added as additional contact information in E-Track, and your primary information will remain the same.
- Replace existing work information if you previously had a record or have one associated with a job you no longer have. Your AAN contact information will replace what is currently in E-Track.
Information on Registering for Training
- Confirmation of registration will be emailed and sent to your primary email in E-Track. Please ensure your email is correct.
- If you are enrolled in a virtual session of Assessor training your log-in information for the session will come in an additional separate email.